Tip : Do you know You can apply for loan on UAM Certificate
Recently Udyog Aadhar Introduce by the MSME Department but everyone entrepreneurs are confuse about the Udyog Aadhar Registration Benefits. So let learn about the benefits under the udyog aadhar msme registration which can help for your business in india.
In simple terms udyog adhar registration is replacement of the previous old MSME Registration Filings forms i.e is EM-1 and EM-2. it's a user friendly certification and simplified forms which replace the complicated previous EM-1 & EM-2 Forms where we have to upload lot of the documents and details. to know more about Checkout Here Online Udyog Aadhar Registration.
The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) supports, promotes and regulates the micro, small and the medium scale enterprises in the country. The ministry provides financial and technical support to the indian entrepreneurs & small business and also conducts capacity building programs with the objective of enhancing the growth of the enterprises.
The micro, small and medium enterprises need to be registered under MSME for enjoying the benefits provided under various Govt. schemes to the industry. So for that now you can go with the Udyog Adhar Registration. We at MyOnlineCA also build a platform where you have to fillup the below form and Get done your MSME Udyog aadhar Registration at your FingerTips.
999/- INR ONLY
Lowest Pricing Guarantee
Udyog Adhar Registration give you lot of the benefits from the MSME Department which are following -
1. Once you are registered under the MSME, you are eligible for the all most of the government scheme regarding the funding like
a) Without Guarantee Loan
b) Easy Loan
c) Low Interested Rate Loan
2. You will get the financial support from the government to the participate in the foreign expo.
3. You will get the various government subsidies
4. Credit prescription (Priority sector lending)
5. differential rates of interest etc
6. Excise Exemption Scheme
7. Exemption under Direct Tax Laws.
8. Statutory support such as reservation and the Interest on Delayed Payments Act. (It is to be noted that the Banking Laws, Excise Law and the Direct Taxes Law have incorporated the word MSME in their exemption notifications.
9. States/UTs have their own package of facilities and incentives for small scale. They relate to development of industrial estates, tax subsidies, power tariff subsidies, capital investment subsidies and other support.
10. Both the Centre and the State, whether under law or otherwise, target their incentives and support packages generally to units registered with them.
So above are the benefits which is easily available under the Udyog Aadhar Registration Benefits. You can Download the Complete MSME Udyog Adhar BookLet to know more about the Benefits or Here are the most of the Scheme under the MSME.
Copyright 2017, MyOnlineCA Technologies Pvt Ltd