India's Only Govt Startup India Recognized Certified Portal to get done Udyog Aadhar Registration at Fasted Speed without any OTP Verification to avail govt benefits and scheme.
Recent udyog aadhar certificate No : GJ01D0102973
Issued over 8000+ Certificate
Udyog aadhar is a 12 digit unique business id which provides from the MSME Department to avail the government scheme and benefits. Before implementation of the Udyog Aadhar in India, there is another certificate issued by the govt that is called MSME Registration. But Now from the 2015, Govt change the whole process and simplify to avail the government benefits through udyog aadhar.
Udyog Aadhar is also called the UAM (udyog aadhar memorandum). Basically there is 2 part of every Udyog Aadhar Certificate -
1) Udyog Aadhar Application Certificate 2) Udyog Aadhar Application Acknowledgement
Udyog aadhaar is required by each type of the legal entity in India whether its a Sole Proprietorship Firm or Partnership Firm or Private Limited Company or OPC or LLP or HUF etc. Mainly it is required the Udyog aadhar of the individual or authorised signatory person.
Udyog Aadhar have another eligibility criteria on the basis of the Turnover. Its is mentioned in the MSME Act 2006. So as per the new defination of the MSME Act 2006 below business can apply for the Udyog Aadhaar Registration -
a) if your business turnover is less than 5 Cr in a year then you are consider under the Micro Enterprise for the Udyog Aadhar.
b) if your business turnover is more than 5 Cr but less than 75 Cr then you are consider as Small Enterprise for Aadhar Udyog.
c) if your business turnover is more than 75 Cr but less than 250 Cr then you are considered Medium Enterprise for Udyog aadhar registration.
Udyog Aadhar Certificate is requried to avail any type of the government benefits from loan to subsidy. So there are 2 ways to apply for the Udyog Aadhar Registration.
a) Apply through Government Portal - Udyog Aadhar have Govt Certified Portal which provides user friendly to apply for the Udyog Aadhar Registration, but you have to knowledge about the AO Code and NIC Code etc.
b) Apply through private portal - Udyog Aadhar Registration can apply also on private portal which are charge a small fee but you always get the Professional advice on Udyog Aadhar. even they can provide to you consultancy on the government scheme.
MyOnlineCA india's leading online platform to get done your udyog aadhaar registration with following unique features :-
1. Aadhaar card linking - our platform not required your aadhar card linking with mobile number so get your certification without linking or otp's.
2. NIC Code - Our legal experts know everything about nic code of all industry so be relax about udyog aadhar registration !
3. Govt scheme or loans - udyog aadhaar registration is beneficial only when know all govt scheme. Do'nt worry we provide to you official government scheme booklet related to udyog aadhaar.
4. Documents Submission - our legal experts submit the proper documentation in your application. you can checkout below documents requried for udyog aadhar registration.
5. Govt Approval on Certificate - our legal experts file your udyog aadhar application and get faster approval from the government.
6. Changes in Certificate - do you need any changes in future, we will do it anytime anywhere.
7. Startup India Recognition Platform - Govt of India certified this platform under startup india programme.
- Udyog Aadhaar Certificate with Govt Approval.
- Udyog aadhaar memorandum number.
- Firm or Company Registration under MSME Act 2006.
- Govt Scheme and Benefits with loans Booklet.
- 10+ Premium Legal Agreements.
*Govt Fee is Nil but It's a Professional Fee Charge by Legal Experts on Platform
Simplified Process | Paperless Work | Digital India
Fill-Up Application Form
Fill Up your Udyog Aadhaar Application Form and Upload your Pan Card
Make Payment Online
Make Payment Online 1850/- INR “Cards/Netbanking/UPI”
via Secured Gateway
Get the Certificate
Be Relax ! You will get certificate in 2 days on Registered Email id
4.8+ Rating on "Facebook Reviews" with 300+ Reviews
I got what I paid for and in time. Most important it's a good platform as compare to govt udyog aadhar registration portal. affordable pricing so It's a good deal when you get lot of the things from certificate to legal agreements templates with govt scheme booklet.
Myonlineca has done wonderful job for me and I look forward to work with them in the future. I had applied for Udyog Aadhar and GST Registration both. Their service is Great and awesome with competitive rate , best in market.
for firm or company registration.
Owner at Imad Traders
Do you need Offer ?
Now Just Get Register your Udyog Aadhar Registration and Get Flat 10% Discount to MyOnlineCA New Customers. Apply Coupon Code "MyOnlineCA10" and Get Discount on Checkout Page.
Simplified One Page Form | Fillup the Details and Get your UAM Registration Certificate
All you have to do is to fill up the Entrepreneurship Memorandum, also known as MSME Registration, and the registration is done. This will simplify the complicated registration process and will replace the previous process with the only one-page form that too online. Not only that, MSME will certify itself its existence, bank details, business activities, employment and ownership details, etc. Take a short look at the details of documents of this registration process here.
Step 1 – Adhaar Number for Udyog Aadhaar Registration
in the first step the applicant should fill up the 12 digit adhaar number that has been issued earlier. Adhaar number is mandatory. Without the card number, the process cannot be continued.
Step 2 – Name of the owner For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
The applicant has to fill up his/her name correctly as mentioned in the Adhaar card issued by UIDAI. If the name of the candidate is Lalita RoyChowdhury and the adhaar card name is Lalita R. Chowdhury, the applicant should fill her name as Lalita R. Chowdhury, in the simple term as mentioned in the Adhaar card. The main criteria being that applicant’s name should match his/her adhaar card name otherwise; it will be rejected.
After this step, the applicant has to click the button ‘validate adhaar’ to continue. And if he/she needs any correction, he/she can use the reset button too.
Step 3 – Social Category For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
After validating the Adhaar card, the applicant has to provide the information about his/her social category, i. e. Whether he/she is a General, SC, ST or OBC category. If the applicant belongs to SC/ST/OBC category, he/she may be required to provide with proper documents if and when required.
Step 4 – Name of the Firm For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
the applicant is required to fill the name of the enterprise by which his/her enterprise is known to the public and needed to provide legal documents for that. If more than one enterprise is there, then each can be registered as Enterprise 1 and Enterprise 2 with the same Adhaar card number.
Step 5 – Types of Organization For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
The applicant is in need to fill the kind of his/her enterprise, as provided in the form. The applicant must prove that he/she is authorised by legal entity.
Step 6 – Postal Address For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
The applicant must fill with the exact postal address of the enterprise with pin no., mobile no. And Email address.
Step 7 – Date of commencement For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
the candidate must mention the date on which the enterprise commenced.
Step 8 – Previous registration details For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
the applicant should indicate previous registration details of that particular enterprise if any, and every appropriate detail should be filled up in the particular box.
Step 9 – Bank details For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
In case of bank details, the applicant needs to mention two things, namely his/her bank account number. Secondly, the IFS code of the bank branch where the specified account exists. If the applicant does not know the IFS code, he/she should mention the name of the bank and the branch where his/her account exists.
Step 10 – Major Activity For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
The main activities of your particular enterprise should be mentioned. In the major activity box, there are two types of options, manufacturing and servicing. The applicant can choose any of it. And if the particular enterprise in involved in both types of works, there is a tricky way to fill out. If your enterprise is involved with manufacture on the large scale and servicing on the small scale, you should choose ‘manufacturing’, and if your company is involved with servicing on the large scale and manufacturing on the other, you should choose ‘servicing’ as the major activity.
Step 11 – NIC Code For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
National Industry Classification code should be mentioned by the applicant. More than one classification code can be provided, if any. For mentioning more than one NIC Code, one should click the button ‘add more’, and mention as required.
Step 12 – Persons employed For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
The number of individuals who are employed currently by the enterprise should be specified by the applicant, i am. e. The applicant must provide information about the total number of individuals who are paid wages by the said enterprise of the applicant.
Step 13 – Investment in Plant and Machinery equipment For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
the total investment expenditure on installing plants and machinery equipment should be mentioned by the applicant. This excludes, the cost of pollution control, safety devices, etc. as notified by the RBI. If the plants and machinery purchased on 2005 are 10lakh, and that in 2007 is 30 lakh, the investment expenditure would be 40 lakh.
Step 14 – DIC For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
The applicant must mention the DIC, based on its location. The box will show options only when there are more than once DIC in the district. The applicant has to fill accordingly.
Step 15 – Submit For Udyog Aadhaar Registration
After fulfilling all the points as mentioned above, the applicant must click on the submit button to generate the Udyog Aadhaar registration number.
Offline mode of the aadhar udyog application is very complicated with the MSME or DIC Department. DIC is mainly called as "District Industrial Center". below are some steps to file your Aadhar Udyog application with the offline mode -
1. Visit nearby DIC Center where you have to fill-up the offline mode of the application.
2. Submission of the necessary documents which is required for the offline UAM Registration.
3. Verification of the documents by the proper officer and approved the same.
4. Get the Udyog Aadhar Memorandum Certificate with the UAM number from govt officer.
Udyog Aadhaar is basically a resource to track all the Small and Medium Scale Business. so if you are looking to avail the government benefits then its always the mandatory. Govt always coming up with the many schemes and incentive for the small business. following are benefits -
1. if you are getting any dealy from the vendor's payments then Udyog aadhaar helps you.
2. if you are looking for the loans like Pradhan Mantri mudra bank loan where there is no collateral then its always helps you.
3. For the Importer-exporter you have to participate in the international trade fair. so UAM helps you to get the participation certificate.
4. in the business there are a lot of the dispute between customer or buyer or seller then all the MSME business under the Udyog Aadhar will get fast dispute resolution.
5. for the business you need to purchase the land or signing the contract, you will always get the exemption in the stamp or registration fee.
6. Under a small business, the most burden is about the paying the direct tax like income tax so all the MSME will get the benefits regarding the income tax.
7. for the Food-based products business you need the barcode registration but its very expensive but don't worry you will get the subsidy under the MSME Act 2006.
8. You will get the subsidy under the NSIC Scheme and Credit Ratings.
9. You will get the lower percentage of the business loans from the private banks.
10. You will get the exemption regarding the electricity bills or ISO Certificate or Apply for the Government Tenders.
11. 1% extra exemption for the overdraft limits from the banks.
12. It helps you to get the GST Registration or IEC Code Registration or trademark registration under the supportive documents for the proprietorship firm.
13. You will get the reservation in the products with the preference in the participants of the govt tenders.
14. technology impact on the small business so you will get the subsidy under the upgrade of the technology scheme.
15. The final and most important, if you are finding any type of the innovative product then you can apply for the patent registration which will get the 50% subsidy.
So above are the most important 15 scheme which can avail by the udyog aadhar holder after the registration. To know more details benefits about Aadhar Udyog Checkout Here.
Yes after the oct 2015 recommendation from the kamath committee govt simplified the MSME Registration of the EM-1 or EM-2. Before that govt issued the EM-1 before starting the business and EM-2 after starting the business. so they just simplified the one page Udyog Aadhaar application form which is also known as MSME or SSI Registration.
#1 You need mainly the aadhar card copy
#2 if your aadhar card is not linking with the mobile number or using the third party platform like myonlineca then its required the pan card copy
#3 apart from pan card and aadhar card, choose the business address carefully because sometime in the offline mode its required to submit the documents like electricity bill copy or rent agreement etc.
#4 if you have old MSME Registration Certificate then you have to submit the previous old registration number.
sometimes entrepreneurs fillup the wrong details in the Aadhar Udyog Application & then will get the wrong results in the UAM Certificate. so you can simply change by following below steps -
1. Just visit the nearby DIC Center or Udyog Aadhar application changes portal
2. You have to insert your aadhar card number with the registered email id.
3. Now you will get the one time password to change your application via email or registered mobile number
4. after that you can simply change in your application with the correct data.
To know more about the details in Correction Checkout here.
To know about the Udyog Aadhar application status below are the some status -
1. if you file your application recently without OTP Verification then you have to wait to check the application status. You will get the application status via email once your application has been approved.
2. if you file your application with OTP Verification then its required to check the application status instantly via udyog aadhar memorandum printing step which are mentioned below.
After the submission of the application, you have to required to take the print or acknowledgment of Udyog aadhaar. you have to follow below steps -
1. just go to Udyog aadhar acknowledgment print portal
2. Insert your Udyog aadhar memorandum number and your aadhar card number.
3. You will get the 2 printouts mainly, the first one is Udyog Aadhar Acknowledgement and another one is application or certificate.
most of the people always apply for the udyog aadhar regarding the loan requirements. the most popular loan scheme i.e is pradhan mantri mudra bank loan. but there are some below important point before apply for Udyog aadhar loan -
1. if you are a new business then after getting registered under the UAM you have to show your business skills and doing some transaction.
2. you have to prepare a proper project report for the Udyog aadhar loan schemes.
3. you have to show the amount required and where you have to use the amount.
To know more about Loan Checkout Here.
if you are facing any problem during the Udyog Aadhar Registration then you can contact to udhyog adhar official government team only via email instead of the Toll Free Number but yes if you are looking for the mudra bank loan then you can contact on 1800 180 1111 / 1800 11 0001. for the UAM Queries you can email to the official team at UA-MSME@GOV.IN.
Remember above are only the official details but if you want to contact myonlineca platform professional then checkout below details.
You can drop your Queries at email@example.com
Believe Us, We Made Legal Registration at your fingertips
MyOnlineCA is India's fastest growing "Legal Service Provider Company" attempting to provide better legal solutions via technology and reduce the cost via automation.
We help you to register your Udyog aadhar Registration anywhere in India at your fingertips. Best Legal Service Provider Company rating of 4.8/5 based on 200 social reviews.
Startup India Recognition : DIPP9122
CIN : U74140RJ2015PTC048757
GSTIN : 08AAKCM0506E1ZT
Copyright 2018@ MyOnlineCA Technologies Pvt Ltd