In this article, We let you know about how to apply for Duplicate pan card Registration. Many people carry their PAN card in their wallet, and sometimes they lost their wallet so their PAN card also lost with the wallet so in the case if you lost your PAN card then you can apply for duplicate PAN card and you can apply for duplicate PAN card through online mode. If your PAN card is misplaced or your PAN is damaged, then you ask for duplicate PAN card. A process of making duplicate pan card is easy and, it is an online process so it will save your time and energy. You can apply for duplicate pan card in the cases of loss, theft, misplace, damage, or change of information and everyone who is holding PAN card whether it is individual or a company can apply for duplicate pan card. This article talks about the application of duplicate pan card and process of making duplicate pan card, after reading this article you will get an idea about the process of making a duplicate pan card.
How to Get Duplicate PAN card
- If you remember your unique digit number of your PAN card, then there is no problem but if you don’t remember the first thing you have to do is to find your PAN number, which is you can search for your number on the website of income tax department of India.
- After seeing your PAN number, you have to visit the official website of NSDL (it is the official website, where you can file your application for new Pan Card and duplicate pan card).
- After an opening of the site, you have to click on the “apply” tab and opt for the kind of Pan you need to replace or want a duplicate of. So it depends on whether the initial Pan was allotted to an individual or firm or trust or whatever it is.
- Then you have to fill up the form, and you have to fill all required details like your PAN number, your name and address, your email id and your phone number and other relevant information.
- After filing of form, you have to attach your documents, you have to connect the documents like your identification proof and date of birth, your photographs and other relevant documents which is required like partnership deed in case of partnership firm, certificate of incorporation in case of company or other required documents, and you have to submit all.
- After filing of form and submitting of documents, you have to pay a fee for duplicate pan card. This payment depends on the communication address e.g. if you want your pan card in our country then it will cost you around 110 rupees, but if you want your pan card in another country other than India, then it will cost yours around one thousand rupees. You can submit your fee through debit/credit card or net banking or demand drafts.
- After submission of fee and form, you will get an acknowledgment, and you will get a unique 15 digit number which can be used for future correspondence with authorities.
- After successful submission of your form, the authority will verify your form then they will issue a duplicate form which will be delivered at your given address.
Recommend: How to Apply for Pan Card Registration
Documents Required for Duplicate Pan Card
- Identity proof ( Aadhar card/Passport)
- Partnership deed in case of the partnership
- Certificate of incorporation in case of a company or limited liability partnership
- Other required documents
As you can see in above article that if you want to make your duplicate pan card then there is no big issue, if your pan card is lost or damaged or if you’re going to change any information then you apply for duplicate pan card through online mode and as you can see that process of making duplicate Pan card is very easy because you can apply from home as its process is online so it will save your time and energy. Pan card is a mandatory document, and you can use this as identity proof, and it is a compulsory document for opening a bank account and for filing tax, so Pan Card is important to document which is issued by Income tax department of India so in the case if you lost it or damaged if you should apply for duplicate as you can see it is very important to document, and without this document you may have to face problem so you should apply for duplicate pan card if you need it.