In this Article, EPDS Telangana- Food Security card In Telangana, we will discuss What is EPDS Telangana, How to Obtain a Ration Card in Telangana and Documents Required to apply for Ration Card in Telangana etc.
To ensure that the working of PDS framework productively happens, the state legislature of Telangana has chosen to make the framework Technological progressed. The EPDS Telangana intends to offer the poorest individuals of the state, rice at a small cost in the Ration shops. All things considered, having a Ration card is compulsory. The state government means to find every one of the families under the poverty line and supply them Food grains that will be adequate for a month.
What Is EPDS?
EPDS (Electronic Public Distribution System) is an online Software application obliging the Ration cards organization, part, and seeding of Aadhaar data. EPDS is planned to be a one-stop information system for Public Distribution System (PDS). The Portal expects to acquire straightforwardness by dispersing information, data, news and so on that is identified with PDS.
What Is EPDS Telangana?
EPDS Telangana is an online administration Service Portal for Food Security Card or Ration Card in the territory of Telangana. It is an imperative composed record in Telangana with the assistance of which a candidate can take the advantage of a few of facilities offered by the legislature of the state. As it is a card that guarantees Food security, people who don’t have average salary can get Food supported by the state government with the assistance of his E-Ration card. In the event that you need to benefit every one of the offices that accompany the EPDS card, it is required for the contender to be a cardholder under the state legislature of Telangana.
Categories in Ration Card
According to the Framework of EPDS Telangana, in the territory of Telangana, Epds ts ration card is isolated into 3 unmistakable classifications:
- APL card (Above poverty line) is accessible for those individuals who have the salary of more than Rs 10,000 on a yearly premise.
- There is likewise the AYY (Antyodaya) Card issued by the Telangana state government for those individuals whose salary isn’t steady, that is, individuals who have no lasting wellspring of wage.
- The administration issues BPL card (Below poverty line ) to those competitors of the state who have the salary of not as much as Rs 10,000 out of a year.
Procedure To Obtain Ration card In Telangana
Offline Method For Ration card Application
- Visit the closest MeeSeva center in Telangana. Get the apportion card form from the authorities in the workplace. Fill out the application form with fitting Details.
- Connect all the important Documents to the application form before accommodation. Fasten appropriate Passport size photo to the application form.
- Make sure That All Filled details are correct. Present the form with recommended fees.
Online Method For Ration card Application under EPDS Telangana
- To apply you are required to visit Homepage of Mee Seva civil supplies department. Take a gander at the left half of home page, select Mee Seva Services Form under Quick links.
- Go to Civil Supplies tap and tap on Issue of New Ration Card (Pink) Application form. At first, you need to check the kind of card you need.
- you are required to fill up the details which incorporate head of the household, professional details, Gas connection details, Residence Address, Permanent address. Additionally, fill up members details or old ration card number on it etc.
- After that, you have to convey and submit the appropriately filled new ration card application form alongside expected documents to the MeeSeva Center.
Documents Required to apply for Ration Card in Telangana
- Downloaded Mee Seva Application form
- A copy of identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Passport Etc.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant who is applying for Ration card.
Check Status of Ration Card In EPDS Telangana
- you have to visit the EPDS portal that is presented for this reason. The official site of EPDSTelangana is https://epds.telangana.gov.in. In the wake of signing in to the official site, your following stage is Ration card search. For that, you have to click on the choice that says FSC Search.
- Select the alternative that is marked as “FSC Application Search.” Select your region or district from drop-down menu. Now you have to enter your Application number.
- After the Application number has been entered, Click on the submit button to get the status. Details of the Food Security EPDS Telangana Ration Card status will be shown on the screen.
Download Ration Card From EDPS Telangana
- Visit site of EPDSTelangana that is https://epds.telangana.gov.in.From the right-hand side menu click on FSC search. Select FSC search from next page. In this page select your District
- At that point, you need to enter FSR ref number or Ration card number or Old Ration card number to look through your card. If your name exists in the Telangana Ration Card list, at that point you are qualified to download ration card.
I hope you like this guide or article about EPDS Telangana- Food Security card In Telangana. still, if you are confused you can check out our website to register For Food security and Ration card In Telangana.