Today we discussed about the Costing and Fees of Company Registration in India. In India most of the startups want to know about the real costing of company registration in India because they visit lot of website but most of the website and Local CA’s gives them different pricing so today we discussed about the Costing and Fees part of company registration in India.
Costing and Fees of Company Registration in India
Basically Costing and Fees of the Company is depend on lot of the factors from Authorised Capital to Number of partners and Stamp Duty so if we summarized then Costing and Fees of Company Registration in India depend on following factors :-
- Share Capital
- Number of Directors
- Stamp Duty of the State where you want to register the company
- Professional Charges taken by CA’s or CS or Lawyers.
Without helping of the Professional like Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary or Lawyers you can not incorporate a private limited company because its need their authorisation signatures in the form of DSC.Major Costing is depend on the stamp duty and Professional Charges.
Now talk about the Whole Process to Register a Company in India with the Costing and Fees.
1. First of all we have to apply for the DSC i.e is digital signature certification. basically for the obtained DSC you don’t need any chartered accountant. you can apply your own self from Emudra, Sify & many more companies which is hold by TCS & Infosys. they provide you Digital Signature at very reasonable pricing But if you register a company with Local Chartered Accountant or Online via some websites like myonlineca, then they already purchase the DSC in bulk and quote to lower pricing for their clients. its costing nearby 1500/- to 2000/- Rupees for the 2 Years Validity.
Get Cheapest and Best Pricing on Company Registration Package
India's Only Govt Certified Portal Helps you to Get Cheapest Package for Company Registration. Just Fill-up Below Form and Get the Proposal on your Email
2. Second step is apply for the DIN Number. DIN Number i.e is Director Identification Number which are allocated by the Ministry of Corporate affairs.
For the DIN Application following cost involved i
a) DIN Application Fee i.e is 500 Rupees per DIN
b) Stamp Paper for Affidavit charges 20 Rupees per DIN
c) Notary Charges – 50 Rupees per DIN
d) Professional Fee which is charged by Chartered Accountant for Certifying your Application.
3.Name Approval for Company Registration :- Once your DIN and DSC prepared then you have to file a form for the name approval for company registration. its cost you around 1000/- Rupees for Approval for company registration. Once the Name is approved then on one company can register with same name in India so its a also beneficial in the LLP/Private limited Company.
4. Filings of Registration Forms for the Private Limited Company :- This is the last & Final Step for the Registration. During the Company Registration in this step you have expense much amount for register your company in India. In this step cost is depending and very according the Authorised Share capital of the company. so you have to file some forms, MOA and AOA of the Company.
|Sr. No||Particulars||Calculation||Amount is Rs.|
|1||Getting DIN||Rs. 500 per DIN||1000|
|2||Getting DSC (DSC depends on the number of director applying for DIN)
Tip : Purchase DSC with the Professional so it’s reduce your Cost.
|Rs. 1500 per DSC||3000|
|3||Getting company name approved||Rs. 1000 per application||1, 000|
|4||Stamp Papers and notary charges||depends on number of affidavit, certification and declarations||500 (approx if requirement is for 2 directors)|
|I||Filling of form INC 7||300|
|IV||Form INC 22||300|
|V||Form DIR 12||300|
|6||Stamp Duty Charges for MOA, AOA and Form INC 7(cost depends on the state of your registration)||700 Avg.|
|Total Government Cost of Company Registration||9, 400|
Note : This table pricing is not exact pricing. it’s very according to state to state. but its give you the fair idea about the government cost of pvt ltd company registration.
So above pricing is normal government charges for register a company in India. if we include the professional fee of Chartered Accountant, according to our research its range between 5000/- to 10000/- Rupees in different areas and expertise of CA’s or Online Portals.
even today most of the startups go with the online legal service provider which are doing company registration in affordable pricing & reduce the cost of the some things like DSC & professional fee of the CA’s with awesome startups offers.