India's Only Govt Certified Portal "MyOnlineCA" to get done your Online Gumasta License anywhere in Maharashtra State under Registration No "DIPP9122"
Recent Gumasta Registration No : 762273490
Trusted by 10000+ Customers
When any one person wants to start a business in Mumbai or Thane or Maharashtra state then you have to require a very important license that is called Gumasta License. Basically in India when you start any type of the business with physical shop then its required the shop act license from your local municipal party. so these shop act license are called "Gumasta license" in Mumbai or Maharashtra state. So Let's learn How to Apply for Gumasta License in Mumbai.
Gumasta License is governed by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai under the Maharashtra Shops and Establishment Act 1948. Its give you Certification for the doing the business through your shop or business place.
Even if you want to start a small new trading business or service based business, in the starting before any tax registration you have to require the Gumasta License so you can open a current bank account on your firm name. Even these days lot of the people are in cab business and want to attach their car with Ola Cabs so it's also required the gumasta license.
Note - Recently Govt of Maharashtra announced that Now Gumasta License Registration is required only in case of 10+ Employees in your firm or business else you can go with the MSME Registration for your business registration with the govt.
1. Legal Entity Proof - To Starting any kind of Shop or Business in Mumbai you need at least one legal entity proof on your shop or firm or business name which gives you right for doing any kind of business in Mumbai or Maharashtra state.
2. Business Bank Account - Business Bank Account is requried to getting any kind of business transaction amount of money. All the banks requried minimum one legal entity proof to open the business bank account. Banks required mostly gumasta.
3. Registered Business - Gumasta License Registered your Business with the Maharashtra State Government so your business name always registered in their records so you can avail all the government benefits for your new business.
- Basic Registration under MSME Act 2006
- MSME Registration Certificate
- 10+ Premium Legal Agreements on Shop
- Shop under Gumasta Act 1948
- Gumasta Registration Certificate
- 10+ Premium Legal Agreements on Shop
Simplified Process | Paperless Work | Digital India
Fill-Up Application Form
Choose Package out of 2 and Fill Up your Gumasta Application Form and Upload your Pan Card
Make Payment Online
Make Payment Online 999/- or 3999/-INR “Cards/Netbanking/UPI”
via Secured Gateway
Get the Certificate
Be Relax ! You will get certificate in 2 days on Registered Email id with us & connect with experts via call
4.8+ Rating on "Facebook Reviews" with 300+ Reviews
i want to start my business in Mumbai but have no idea about the Gumasta License or any other legal registration. found the myonlineca platform. seriously it's done my license and registration in just 2 days without going anywhere. Awesome platform.
Superb Service by MyOnlineCA.The most important they have affordable and cheaper pricing as compare to local CA and agent. Get done my basic shop registration just at 999/- INR. recommend to everyone their service.
Owner at Imad Traders
Do you need Offer ?
Now Just Get Register your online shop registration and Get Flat 10% Discount to MyOnlineCA New Customers. Apply Coupon Code "MyOnlineCA10" and Get Discount on Checkout Page.
Simplified One Page Form | Fillup the Details and Get your Gumasta or MSME Registration Certificate
So Let’s Learn about How to Apply for the Gumasta License in Mumbai or Thane or other cities in the Maharashtra State.
- Pan Card which is mandatory for any type of the Business Registration in India
- Address Proof like Electricity Bills Copy or Rent Agreement or Sale Deed Copy or NOC from the Owner.
- Application Letter in the Prescribed Format by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
- Authority Letter for the business.
- Form A (Application for the Registration) – All Forms Download Link are given below
- Government Prescribed Fees as per the Table (Table is Download From Below)
For the Partnership Firm –
- Partnership Deed
- Pan Card of the Partnership Firm
- All the Partners ID & Address Proof
For the Private Limited Company
- MOA/AOA of the Company
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Directors ID & Address Proof
Note – In the Sole Proprietorship Firm/Partnership Firm/Company you have to require an Undertaking Form(Given below). Apart from that, you have to setup a Firm Name Board outside the shop or establishment in the marathi language with Fire extinguisher in the premises.
So These are above Gumasta License all the Forms. You can Download the Forms & take the printouts & fill up the required the details.
Now talk about How you can apply for the Gumasta License through these Forms Online or offline –
Gumasta License Procedure is Online and offline so there are 2 ways to submit your application –
a) Fill up the Form Online on the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai official Website
b) Fill up the offline Form through Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC) which is established by the Municipal Corporation in Mumbai and Submit the application.
- You have to login on the official Municipal Corporation IN Mumbai
- Fill up the Complete Form and Pay the Fee & Put the Challan Number.
- a Unique UTN will be generated at the end & print out the final Form.
- Go to Gumasta office and Submit application with all the relevant documents which is mentioned above.
- Once all the Formalities are done, Inspector will check and verify the Docs and issued the Final Certification.
- Download the Forms on above Links & take the Printout or Visit nearby Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC).
- Pay the relevant fee as per the table which can be download from above Link & submit the documents with the application Form.
- Once all the Formalities are done, Inspector will check and verify the docs and issued the Final Certification.
Visit the nearest CFC or use the online facility “Check Status” provided on Citizen Portal in order to keep track of your application. Unique Application No. (also called as Transaction ID) is essential in order to use this facility.
Hope this Article Helpful for you Regarding the How to Apply for Gumasta License in Mumbai with the Online and offline steps.
MyOnlineCA is India's fastest growing "Legal Service Provider Company" attempting to provide better legal solutions via technology and reduce the cost via automation.
We helps you to register your Gumasta License Registration in India at your fingertips. Best Legal Service Provider Company rating of 4.8/5 based on 200 social reviews.
Startup India Recognition : DIPP9122
CIN : U74140RJ2015PTC048757
GSTIN : 08AAKCM0506E1ZT
Copyright 2018@ MyOnlineCA Technologies Pvt Ltd