7 Steps for Register a LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership) firm in Delhi –
LLP( Limited Liability Partnership) Registration in Delhi one of the most usual business formation for the startups in Delhi. LLP Registration is completely online through the ROC Delhi or MCA Portal. so today we guide you on How to Register LLP(Limited Liability Partnership) Registration in Delhi State. there are 7 Steps which makes easier for register a llp in delhi.
Step 1 : Minimum Requirements for the LLP Registration in Delhi :-
- Needed Minimum 2 Partners for Register a LLP in India. Both partner are resident of India.
- There is no requirements for the minimum capital i.e is main advantages in the case of LLP in Delhi.
Step 2 : Apply for DIN Identification Number for the Partners in Delhi State :-
- Partners have to apply for the DIN Number that is mandatory for apply partnership in the Limited Liability Partnership Firm. partners have to apply through the ROC Delhi on MCA Portal.
- Partners have a Valid Pan Card or Address Proof and other information like Education qualification, occupation etc.
Step 3 : Apply for Digital Signature Certification For Partners :-
- Partners have to apply for the DSC ( Digital Signature Certification). its need for affix the filings forms and it also need in future for the filings ROC Return and many other things.
- In the LLP Registration in Delhi DSC can be made by lot of companies like Emudra, Sify etc so now they are providing in USB Mode so its provide security for your digital signature in the LLP Registration in Delhi.
Step 4 : Apply for the Name Application in ROC Delhi For the LLP Registration :-
- In the LLP Registration Partners have to apply for the Name Application in ROC Delhi through the MCA Portal.
- ROC Delhi Approved the Name after the verification depend upon that there is no registered same name of other company or trademark.
Step 5 : Filings of Incorporation Documents to ROC Delhi for the LLP Registration :-
- In the LLP Registration we have to file some forms on MCA Portal after the name verification.
- During the Filings of forms we have to ensure about all the other things because when there is chance of resubmission then we have to file again.
Step 6 : Issue Certificate of Incorporation by ROC Delhi for the LLP Registration :-
- After Verification of the forms ROC Delhi issued main Certificate of Incorporation i.e is proof of the registration.
- After Receiving Certificate of Incorporation we have to open a current bank account on the name of LLP.
Step 7 : Drafting and Filings LLP Agreement :-
- After Receiving of Certificate of Incorporation we have to File LLP Agreement to the ROC Office through MCA Portal.
- LLP Agreement is like a partnership firm agreements in that contain all the details regarding the partners.
So Its a complete process to register a LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership) in India. if have any query then Consult with CA’s and Expert at Your FingerTips on MyOnlineCA
[alert style=”success”]Lets Start Your LLP Registration in Delhi Online.[/alert]