In Today’s Article at Myonlineca, We will Tell you about How to Start Organic Farming Business in India.Organic farming means the importance of organic farming cannot be understood by the farmers of India and China, because in the last 4,000 years It has made a significant contribution in maintaining the farmers here. But in these countries, the organic farming of last 4000 years has been shocked when the growing population in the world, due to the sudden change in the weather, people have been able to produce crops before time, Started using chemical fertilizers, insecticides, hormones, feed additives etc. Due to these artificial chemicals that soil health was beginning to worsen, many kinds of diseases were born in humans due to eating these foods produced from these chemicals.
Lack of Organic farming is not only the loss to human health, but also the health of the soil and environment is also being contaminated. In view of all these things, the attention of people living in the country and the government has also attracted organic farming. And the governments of various countries have begun many programs to awaken consciousness among the public so that more and more farmers can prepare for the way of organic farming.
What Is Organic Farming in India?
Simply put, It means cultivating the crops without any use of synthetic chemicals, insecticides, etc. This method of farming uses manure, animal manure produced from animal farming like animal husbandry, manure produced from goat farming, manure, green manure etc so that the soil is able to fertilize the soil. And it has no adverse effect on the environment or human health.
Organic Farming in India
In 2003-2004, where certified organic farming was being done on 42000 hectares of land, in 2010, it was started on 45 lakh hectares of land. It can still be seen in three categories in its country India. In the first grade, farmers come in, which are already cultivating by adopting the ancient times, ie the method of chemical farming has not reached these areas or it may be that the farmers lack resources, so they are chemical Could not adopt farming. In the second category, farmers come in, who have experienced the loss due to chemical cultivation, that is, either the fertility of their land has decreased or their cost of production has increased, so now they want to They will also cultivate by adopting organic farming or organic farming. In the third category, there are small business farmers or agricultural related entities, who deliberately chose the path of organic farming by analyzing the market decade, because they know that most people do not like adulteration or chemical food.
Advantages of Organic Farming or Importance of Organic Farming
- It not just benefits Agriculture Sector , but also benefits from whole human beings to soil.
- It uses animal husbandry or natural fertilizers, hence the fertile capacity of the land increases.
- When the use of chemical fertilizers, the land loses the power to keep the water inside it, from which irrigation of crops is done in very intervals. But due to organic farming, these guns remain in the soil so that the crops can be irrigated after a long time in comparison to chemical cultivation.
- Now if the farmer buys the chemical compost, then the costs of generating his agricultural products will increase. Because organic or animal husbandry is used in organic farming, the farmer himself can produce. Therefore, production cost in organic farming is lower than chemical cultivation.
- There is no adverse effect on soil health due to non-use of chemical fertilizers in organic farming. And the use of natural manure increases the fertile of the land, thereby increasing productivity.
- The power to conserve water in the soil develops, increasing the irrigation gap.
- Compared to chemical farming, water from the soil changes in the form of steam in organic farming.
- At present, more than 90% of the diseases are associated with human consumption, the product produced from organic farming is free of chemicals, so there is a reduction in the diseases caused by food.
- The product produced by Organic Farming is free of all the criteria in the international market due to being free of chemicals. As a result, they are worth more than the products produced by chemical farming. Therefore organic farming is also helpful for the increase in the income of the farmers.
How to Start Organic Food Business In India
To start an Organic food Business, you need to first need to gain full knowledge about the organic food industry in India and also you need to know about latest trends, technology and what are the legal formalities that you need to take. Then you need to make a decision about business type, Budget, and place for business.
In Business type you can start processing plant, online retail shop, retail shop, restaurant business and other organic farming related business.After You have done all the Research you need to make a business plan and Secure Funding from banks or other Financial Institutions In India.
How to register your Organic food Business In India.
To register your Organic Food Business In India, You need to first come up with a Unique name for your business and get a trademark registration done. So that other business will not be able to Copy your business idea, process, and Logo.After you are done with the Trademark registration. You need to make a decision regarding what sort of Business entity, you wish to have as a business model for your Organic Food Business.you can register your business In India as Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Partnership and One Person Company. Then You need to go to MCA Website and Fill an Online Form to register your chosen business entity In India.
You can also register your business under Udyog Aadhar, by visiting MSME Registration Online Website and Fill a simple online form and upload all the documents to register your Organic Food Business In India. Also, You may require securing a GST Registration, FSSAI license and Shop Act License from the state government.
Documents that are required for Legal Formalities In India
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Partnership deed
- Memorandum and Article of association
- Shop Act License
- No Objection Certificate
- FSSAI License
- Rent Agreement
- Electricity and Telephone Bill
- Bank Statement
I Hope you like this article about How to Start Organic Farming related Business. still, if you are confused you can check out our website to register your Organic Farming related Business In India.