Historic taxation system GST will be applicable from this 1st july 2017. Now all the confusion between the new business has been resolved and GST Portal finally announced the date of new GST Fresh Registration will be start from 25th june 2017.
On the 17th June 2017, GST official portal show a new notification on the home page where they mentioned some points :-
1. If you are a already registered on the GST Portal and got the Acknowledgement Reference Number (ARN) after filing your application or approval then you should be able to download the Provisional Registration Certificate from “Download Certificates” at GST website from 27th June 2017.
2. If you are a GST Taxpayer, who has saved the only the application form after the insert all the details but not submitted with the digital signature of the Class 2 or EVC through aadhar card or ESign from third party then don’t worry :
- You will receive the ARN at your registered email ID, if the data given are successfully validated after 27th June 2017.
- In case of validation failure (data like PAN not matching), you should be able to login at the same portal from 27th June 2017 onwards and correct the errors. You can refer the registered email for details of the errors.
3. If you are a Taxpayer, who has partially completed the enrolment form and cannot complete the whole form before the due date 15th june 2017 then do’nt worry taxpayers :
- You can login again at the portal on the above mentioned date and complete the rest of the form.
4. In the last point GST Portal announced that if you are a new taxpayers or you can say if you need the fresh GST Registration Online instead of the migration then you can apply for the Fresh New gst Registration on the GST official Portal from 25th June 2017.
Tip : if you need the Fresh or New GST Registration Online then just fillup details and get the Instant quote in your Email Inbox with the required documents for the GST Registration , fees and other things.
so it’s a definatly a good news because there are lot of the confusion between the new startups whose are looking for the fresh gst registration.