When any one person wants to start a business in Mumbai or Thane or Maharashtra state then you have to require a very important license that is called Gumasta License. Basically in India when you start any type of the business with physical shop then its required the shop act license from your local municipal party. so these shop act license are called “Gumasta license” in Mumbai or Maharashtra state. So Let’s learn How to Apply for Gumasta License in Mumbai.
Gumasta License is governed by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai under the Maharashtra Shops and Establishment Act 1948. Its give you Certification for the doing the business through your shop or business place.
Even if you want to start a small new trading business or service based business, in the starting before any tax registration you have to require the Gumasta License so you can open a current bank account on your firm name. Even these days lot of the people are in cab business and want to attach their car with Ola Cabs so it’s also required the gumasta license.
Update :- We at MyOnlineCA (India’s leading Online Legal Services Provider Company build a platform to connect the best gumasta license verified vendors in Mumbai which helps you to Register your firm at the lowest cost with quality of the service)
How its Works ?
a) Just place a request below form for the gumasta license in Mumbai.
b) Get the proposal with best pricing in your Email Inbox with Vendor details.
c) Make the Payment Online to MyOnlineCA via card/netbanking and Send us the documents in the soft copy via email.
d) Once your final certification is delivered to you & we release the payment to the vendor.
Benefits to Choose MyOnlineCA :
a) Verified startup friendly vendors registered on the platform.
b) low cost service provider with quality of the service.
c) secure payment & release to the vendor when you get the final license certification.
d) Trusted by over 10000+ Small business across India. here are the reviews
So Let’s Learn about How to Apply for the Gumasta License in Mumbai or Thane or other cities in the Maharashtra State.
Documents Required for the Gumasta License –
- Pan Card which is mandatory for any type of the Business Registration in India
- Address Proof like Electricity Bills Copy or Rent Agreement or Sale Deed Copy or NOC from the Owner.
- Application Letter in the Prescribed Format by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
- Authority Letter for the business.
- Form A (Application for the Registration) – All Forms Download Link are given below
- Government Prescribed Fees as per the Table (Table is Download From Below)
For the Partnership Firm –
- Partnership Deed
- Pan Card of the Partnership Firm
- All the Partners ID & Address Proof
For the Private Limited Company
- MOA/AOA of the Company
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Directors ID & Address Proof
Note – In the Sole Proprietorship Firm/Partnership Firm/Company you have to require an Undertaking Form(Given below). Apart from that, you have to setup a Firm Name Board outside the shop or establishment in the marathi language with Fire extinguisher in the premises.
Gumasta License Application Forms Download Links
- Form A For the Gumasta License
- Form B For the Gumasta License
- Form E For the Changes in Gumasta License
- Form E Checklist for the Changes in Gumasta License
- Declaration For the Gumasta License
- Costing and Total Fee for the Gumasta License
- Scrutiny Checklist for the Gumasta License
- Self Declaration for the Gumasta License
- Self Declaration for the Self Attestation in Gumasta License
So These are above Gumasta License all the Forms. You can Download the Forms & take the printouts & fill up the required the details.
Now talk about How you can apply for the Gumasta License through these Forms Online or offline –
Gumasta License Procedure is Online and offline so there are 2 ways to submit your application –
a) Fill up the Form Online on the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai official Website
b) Fill up the offline Form through Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC) which is established by the Municipal Corporation in Mumbai and Submit the application.
a) Online Procedure for the Gumasta License in Mumbai
- You have to login on the official Municipal Corporation IN Mumbai
- Fill up the Complete Form and Pay the Fee & Put the Challan Number.
- a Unique UTN will be generated at the end & print out the final Form.
- Go to Gumasta office and Submit application with all the relevant documents which is mentioned above.
- Once all the Formalities are done, Inspector will check and verify the Docs and issued the Final Certification.
b) offline Procedure for the Gumasta License in Mumbai
- Download the Forms on above Links & take the Printout or Visit nearby Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC).
- Pay the relevant fee as per the table which can be download from above Link & submit the documents with the application Form.
- Once all the Formalities are done, Inspector will check and verify the docs and issued the Final Certification.
How to track application processing/ How to check status for the Gumasta License Online ?
Visit the nearest CFC or use the online facility “Check Status” provided on Citizen Portal in order to keep track of your application. Unique Application No. (also called as Transaction ID) is essential in order to use this facility.
Hope this Article Helpful for you Regarding the How to Apply for Gumasta License in Mumbai with the Online and offline steps.